Pages

19 Jun 2011

Where am I now

I have not done much lately on any new designs, except for a few new sketches and a couple of rough patterns. My plan just went a little haywire because of the injury to my wrist which set me back by about a month in terms of time but a more than a month in financial terms as a lot of my budget was eaten up by the medical costs.

When I started out a few months ago I had sat down and made a fairly elaborate business plan. At that stage I was thinking that making the plan is the biggest challenge and the rest would be easy as you just have to follow it, but following it is way tougher than it sounds. I know I should have stuck with it to the hilt but life interrupted in between and there were deviations.

I am now working on short term plans, I know it might not be the right thing to do but it seems the most logical to me at this time considering my situation and goals for the year. I just hope that I am somewhere close to where I had envisioned myself to be at the end of the year; it seems hard but it is not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment