Pages

31 Aug 2011

First Inner Tube Bag - DONE

The inner tube bag that was almost done has been finally completed. I know it has taken me way longer to have just one design done, but my teaching assignments have kept me very busy since the last three months. I have been able to save some money over this period and can now concentrate more on developing and selling my work.

I will be teaching one class in the evenings over the next few months and will be working full time on taking leftover studio forward. I just hope I can get closer to where I had envisioned myself at this time of the year when I wrote my business plan about six months ago; at this stage I am no where close.

Here are some pictures of the bag being completed and the final look.

Stitching the inner lining and internal pockets
Aligning the inner and outer sections together

Here it is - FINALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment