Pages

11 Mar 2011

So Much Input : So Little Output

I wish it was as simple as a sieve that whatever you put in either comes out on the other side or is simply left behind. It has been a very hectic past few days for me, but there is not much to show in terms of accomplishments or completed projects.


I have been running around trying to locate some materials that can be recycled and used in my products, but the going has been pretty tough. One big hurdle is that people are not willing to work with a small home based business and many just think that I am there to waste there time and excuse themselves from the conversation I am having.

It is really disheartening at times and one is forced to question his beliefs and dreams, or what one has set out to achieve. I am trying to positive with it all and whenever thoughts like this spring up I always visualize my business plan and think to myself  that I am not even 20% done with it as yet. There is still a long way to go and I have to keep on going till the time I have tried everything that I have written down and I should only measure the output at the end of it and not in the beginning or the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment