Pages

29 Mar 2011

What a day!

I have finally managed to figure out  a few materials I want to use going forward. I had a list made up of what I could or would like to use, but some of the things were not practical for a host of reasons and some were not available or the people selling them were not interested in selling Small quantities.

I have not got the list down to about 3-4 and have today finally managed to find out places or suppliers for everything, and who are willing to give me what I want. It seems so empowering to have achieved some part of my plan and I am certain I will achieve a lot more going forward and suddenly things have started falling into place or maybe it seems that a lot is being done much sooner now.

Everyone keep tuned I will shortly have news and pictures of some great materials that I want to recycle, just can not wait to share it with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment