Pages

10 Apr 2011

Ebook: Sell Your Crafts Online

I am really very happy with my first Ebook purchase. It certainly is worth way more than what I paid for it, since this was the first Ebook I ever purchased I was really hesitant in the beginning as I kept thinking that it might just be a bunch of papers with some random thoughts on the subject.

The book that I purchased is Sell Your Crafts Online it is written by James Dillehay who is an expert on the subject of Arts and Crafts. James runs a website Craftmarketer where he has a lot of information and I will definitely recommend it to anyone associated or interested in the arts and crafts world.


Though the book is very centric to the USA but it still has a lot of valuable material that has been neatly compiled for international folks like me. There is no way that I could have got my hand on the information even after a few weeks of research.

The book has given me a long list of different websites that specialize in crafts in some way, craft communities you can join, places to sell your crafts, and suppliers from whom you can source supplies. James further draws out  a detailed action plan and what all resources are available and how you can tap them. There is a lot more to digest and write about, and I will let everyone know how some of the recommended things I did turned out.

Also, the printed version of the book can be bought on Amazon for $12.95, but if you do not want the printed copy you can download  the Ebook on James's website http://www.craftmarketer.com/ with a very very hefty discount.

(Please note; I get no benefitt in any form for reccomending this book, I am just doing it because I found it to be a great resource of information for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment