Pages

6 Apr 2011

My first Ebook purchase

Last night I purchased my first Ebook in life, I have grown up with traditional books and to me reading is more meaningful when you hold a physical book in your hand and read from it. It is a strange feeling reading a book on your computer where I find reading more of a chore than a relaxing experience.

I would have bought a physical book than an Ebook but I went for it as I want the information quickly and shipping it from the US would have taken weeks and cost me quite a bit. The convenience of instant delivery is amazing and the whole process was quite hassle free.

The whole process has got me thinking and I believe convenience and low cost are the buzzwords here and any product or service that can provide them both is one up on the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment