Pages

24 Oct 2011

Setting up shop - Done

The last couple of weeks have been like mad, there is just way too much happening all around me. I had completed some designs and fine tuned them and was now all ready to get them in my shop and start selling. Suddenly the studio space thing came up and I just went for it and left everything asides for a few days.

Besides all this happening at my end there is a lot more happening at home as this is the festival season here in India. You are supposed to shop for everyone, visit friends and entertain a lot of friends, family and other folks who visit you to wish you for the holidays. I have simply not had the time for everything this year and I know for sure that some folks are not really happy with me - I hope I have some free time going forward and make up for the lack of hospitality that I have shown in these past few days.

I was finally able to open my Etsy shop earlier today, I started with just one iPad sleeve and I hope to add a few items in the next couple of days. It has been a long road to come to this point, though it has taken me way longer than what I had planned but I am really excited and happy to see a product in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome messenger bag!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/85101409/leather-messenger-briefcase-satchel?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=laptop+bag&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are stunning! I'm in Delhi and would like to own one. Is the Etsy store the only way to buy, or is there a place I could come look at the bags and then buy? : Arun (letters4arun@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete