Pages

6 Oct 2011

Setting Up Shop

My online shop has been in the works for months now, I did not want to just start it without having all the pieces in place first - but it has taken me way longer to have things in place and organised. If I had not broken my wrist earlier in the year then things would have been way different, but I had to take up tasks that I had not planned for initially.

Anyhow, all that is past now and I have been able to complete my Etsy shop though I do not have anything available in it right now. Working on all the aspects of it, specially the policies took a while to complete. I am almost done with everything and it seems alright for now, any kinks I will have to sort out as I move forward.

I did take the help of a few resources while I wrote down the details; some specific ones are Handmadeology, Life, Craftiness and Everything Else and there was another blog from an Etsy seller which had very detailed and relevant information. I do not have the link or search for it right now, but this lady makes amazing suede moccasins and is a full time photographer, I will keep on searching and post a link to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment